From: Mick Pilling [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 November 2009 09:46
To: Richard Sunley ; Isy Galavan
Subject: 11 November 2009 Re: Baby Born at Bridlington???

11 November 2009 Re: Baby Born at Bridlington???

Good morning Richard;

Would you please be so kind as to confirm or deny the birth of a Baby Born at Bridlington Hospital on 6th November 2009, this information as just come to me. It was stated that there was no bed or staff at Scarborough so the expectant mother gave birth at Bridlington with no complication and mother and baby are doing fine.

I look forward to your response as soon as possible

Kindest regards Mick